If you are planning to come to Tarifa for your next holidays or you are just thinking to make a short trip to the beach soon, this article may help you to take the right choice. We are pretty sure that you’ve already chosen the best play ever to stay in Tarifa town, La Residencia.
A totally refurbished manor building with fourteen exclusive and cosy apartments to welcome you and all your family. Don’t you know all the beautiful rooms that we can offer to you? Check this gallery and meet them all! Once you’ve booked your apartaments, you need to keep reading and find out about the most interesting places you must visit in Tarifa.
- Castillo de Guzmán El Bueno (castle). For only 4€ you can visit one of the most magical spaces in Tarifa. And if you are around on Sunday, it’s free entrance after 14:30. Get deeper into the fascinating history of Cádiz.
- Puerta de Jerez (city tour). It is one of the most traditional places in the city to take a proper picture of your stay in the town. It’s the entrance to the old part of te city where you can spend a few ours admiring the arquitecture and charm of the historic center.
- Playa de bolonia (beach). If you are looking to spend a few days getting tanned in the beach, this is one of the most famous around the city. For wave lovers and also for adventurers if you like to visit some arqueological ruins near the beach.
- Punta Paloma (beach). For those who are looking for some sporting holidays, surf, kitesurfing and want to enjoy the advantages of waves and wind in the beach, this is your place. It’s a little far from city and you most likely need a car to get there. Perfect for those who are looking to get lost.
- Isla de las Palomas (city tour). Perfect for families and curious people. This is the point most in the south of Europe (if we don’t keep keep in mind the Canary Islands, of course). You can enjoy some historical buildings around.
Now your are most certainly ready to come to Tarifa in your next trip!